The Internet has changed consumer's behavior. With the wealth of product information available online, buyers have more control than ever before over their buying decision. It is crucial for companies to focus on their online presence.
What Does the Data Say?
- 97% of purchasing decisions begin on the Internet.
- 95% of consumers used smartphones to look up information on local businesses.
- 90% of smartphone users took action after performing a local search.
- 81% of consumers say the Internet is the most useful source of information while shopping.
- 92% of potential clients contact a business immediately after finding them online
- 92% of searchers only look at the first page
- Online marketing offers the highest returns on investment
Add to this, the fact that changes in search engine algorithms is making SEO more social, and personal to the user. As a result, business markters are adopting inbound marketing strategies to attract visitors, convert leads and nurture prospects through their decision-making cycle.
In this short video, we take a brief, 90 second look at what inbound marketing is, and how a content strategy works.